Echo Staffing Solutions is looking for a Repair Technician for our client in Irving TX (AMT Machines)
***COMPUTER & HOME APPLIANCES REPAIR EXPERIENCE A HUGE PLUS
- Using provided material and tools, diagnose reported problem to the root cause, initiate repairs as needed to return the product to serviceable condition. Identify product that is non-repairable (Scrap) and transfer to scrap review area.
- Working under limit supervision using standardizes practices and or/ methods: leading often requires performing the job’s functions. There is some opportunity to impact the Organization’s services.
• Repair printed circuit board (PCB) and/or peripherals to factory condition.
• Diagnoses cause of electrical problem for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or system repair and replace needs.
• Replace electrical components (north bridge, south bridge, capacitors, etc…) using both leaded and lead free solder.
• Utilizing provided test equipment and electronic principals diagnose the cause of the failure.
• Document all finding and labor perform in data collection system.
• Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items to complete the necessary installation/repair.
• Perform other duties as assign.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- High school or equivalent
- 2+ recent year of recent relevant experience
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test
- Specifics skill required to satisfaction perform the function of the job include: planning and managing project; preparing and maintaining accurate records; and adhering to safety practices and handling hazardous materials.
- Problem solving
- Adapting to changing work priorities
- Communicating with diverse group
- Meeting deadlines and schedules
- Working as part of team and working independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour